What you will learn
Ever since the inception of processed foods, the organic essence from our diets has dissipated. We no longer tend to consume an organic diet, which has led to nutritional deficiencies in our bodies.
Our body becomes nutrient deficient when it is unable to absorb a sufficient amount of nutrients. These deficiencies can cause numerous health issues such as skin problems, undersized or malfunctioned bone growth, digestion issues, and even diseases like dementia and chronic illnesses.
Therefore, in today’s world, people who ensure to consume a daily dose of multi-mineral and multivitamin supplementations are likely to stay protected from such health concerns.
It would help if you improved the nutrient densities in your diets to ensure that you consume a sufficient amount of nutrients tailored to your dietary needs.
What Causes Nutritional Deficiency?
Nutritional deficiency can be caused due to numerous reasons, such as any diseases that prevent nutrient absorption in your body, overcooking your food, or an in-take of a low diet that lacks essential nutrients.
Why Are Multi-Mineral & Multi-Vitamin Supplements Important?
Supplementations help bridge the nutritional gap caused by processed food consumption to maintain a consistent balance of nutrients from food and supplementation in our body.
Even a complete diet might not be providing you with the right nutrients for your body. That’s where multivitamins and multimineral supplements help by providing a healthy foundation for your health. A renowned nutritionist Dawn Lerman entails that nutritional supplements protect our body even if we are experiencing poor sleeping patterns and stress.
A nutrient deficiency cannot be located until the body has been without the nutrient for a while. Thus, until you locate a nutrient deficiency, you might already become a target of some serious health problems.
Reasons To Consume Multivitamins and Multi minerals Supplement Daily
The following are the reasons for consuming nutritional supplements regularly. Within it, we have provided you with Nature Trust’s ultimate solution (supplementations), which caters to each reasoning:
- To Boost Your Immune System: Vitamins can help reduce your exposure to allergies. Some potent antioxidants to boost your immune system are Vitamin C, Vitamins D, and Vitamin E.
Nature Trust’s Ultimate Solution: Omega 3 Fish Oil Pills & Greens Nutrition Pills.
- To Support Your Eye Health: Vitamins A, C, E, Niacin (B3), and selenium support eye health.
Nature Trust’s Ultimate Solution: Vision Support Pills.
- For Healthy Hair and Skin: recent researches emphasize looking for Vitamins B3 (Niacin), biotin, and Vitamin C for healthy hair growth while choosing your supplement. For healthy skin, it is advisable to look for supplements that contain Vitamins A, C, E, and CoQ10.
Nature Trust’s Ultimate Solution: Antarctic Krill Oil Pills & Skin, Hair, and Nails Pill.
- For Healthy Aging: our body absorbs nutrients from food at a slower rate as we grow older. A multivitamin and multi-mineral supplement can overcome your deficiencies and help you stay active.
Nature Trust’s Ultimate Solution: Virility (Advanced Formula)
- For Good Heart Health: cardiovascular diseases are the most common causes of death in the USA, and these diseases tend to diminish if you take good-quality multivitamin supplements. Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, and Magnesium all play a significant role in enhancing your cardiovascular health.
Nature Trust’s Ultimate Solution: NO2 FORMULA
- To Feel Better And Energized: Vitamin B family plays a vital role in boosting energy levels and reducing anxiety and stress.
Nature Trust’s Ultimate Solution: Prostate Support, Thyroid Support, Pre Energy, Daily Multivitamin, & Positive Mood Pills.
Additional Elements Your Multivitamins & Multimineral Supplementations Should Have
- Vitamin D
You must realize that your lethargic behavior and demotivated outlook towards life can be due to vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D helps in calcium absorption. Lack of Vitamin D in your body can lead to hair loss, malfunctioning bones, bone and back pain, and making you feel tired.
Nature Trust’s “PRE ENERGY” supplements will help you fight fatigue and dizziness and energize your body.
Magnesium is a vital nutrient required for our bone health and energy production. The benefits of Magnesium include:
- Calms our nervous system and reduce stress
- Helps solve irregular sleep pattern
- Adjusts muscle and nerve function
- Maintains and optimizes blood sugar levels
Nature trust’s “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER” along with “Blood Sugar Support” supplementation provides the right amount of Magnesium along with other multivitamins and multiminerals needed to sustain a healthy life.
The minerals a person requires to maintain healthy bones and teeth is calcium. The majority of women and children face calcium deficiency. It is recommended to consume 1,000 mg of calcium for adults to sustain their calcium levels.
Thus, you must consume some part of calcium from your diet and some from multivitamin and multimineral supplements. It is advisable to focus on the concept of mindful eating in today’s world.
If you are someone who faces calcium deficiencies, you need not worry! Nature Trust’s “Omega 3 Fish Oil Pills” and “Positive Mood Pills” provide a daily dose of calcium and several other nutritional benefits.
Zinc is a mineral required by our body to function effectively. Zinc supports and balances our immune system and supports our body in using carbohydrates, protein, and fat to store energy. It also helps in healing wounds.
The foods we consume in the US have a shortage of zinc components. Therefore, it is highly advisable to include zinc supplementation as part of your daily routine.
You should find a multivitamin supplement that provides nearly 5-10 mg of zinc to your body.
In case you cannot find such supplements, Nature Trust’s supplements are here to your rescue. You can order any of the following supplements from our website to enhance your zinc intake:
- Vision Support: the presence of zinc in this supplement assists Vitamin A by producing melanin which is a protective pigment in the eyes
- Daily Multivitamin: this supplement will provide you with enhanced energy levels throughout the day. It will provide your body with all the vitamins it’s craving for. Daily Multivitamin will enhance your mood because lacking vitamins can lead to grumpy dispositions. Our multivitamin with zinc keeps everything topped up for a happy brain.
- Thyroid Support: the presence of zinc and magnesium in these pills are responsible for the conversion of thyroid hormone T4 to T3 which is an important component in thyroid health. This supplement will help regulate healthy hormone levels in the thyroid.
- Prostate Support: Did you know that the prostate gland contains high levels of this immune-boosting nutrient? Supplementing with Zinc can help keep your prostate levels healthy.
- Skin, Hair, and Nails: Zinc will help reinvigorate lifeless locks and support you in achieving a flawless and beautiful skin. Zinc has powerful anti-inflammatory effects to help your body look and feel beautiful on the inside and out!
- Iron and Folic Acid
Folic Acid (Folate) and iron help grow nails, combats frequent inflammations, and help fight depression and mood swings. It is renowned for the development of the fetus and the prevention of congenital disabilities.
Typically, people who consume red meat and other rich iron sources do not face iron deficiency. However, women tend to become iron deficient due to menstrual cycles and being pregnant. This is because iron is consumed in their bodies due to rapid growth and development.
Moreover, people who do not consume iron-rich foods, such as vegetarians and vegans, might also suffer from iron deficiency and should make sure they include iron in their daily multivitamin supplementation dose.
If you face the following symptoms, you might be facing iron deficiency in your body:
- Decreased levels of energy
- The decrease in red blood cells
- Enhanced brain functioning
It would help if you searched for an iron supplement that has approximately 18 mg of iron. In the case of folic acid, the supplement should have nearly 400 mcg of folate, and it should have 600 mcg of folate if you are pregnant. You can easily find this supplement on our website named “Pre Energy Supplement.”
Multivitamins and multiminerals provide additional nutrients and vitamins that are not taken through diet. Therefore, if you experience any symptoms mentioned in this article, it is advisable for you to take additional multivitamin and multimineral supplements for a healthy present and future!